Age Range: 6 months — 3 years
When it comes to delivering the highest-quality stories for babies and toddlers, no one does it better than BABYBUG! Bursting with joyful poetry, songs, finger plays, and stories complemented by illustrations from some of the world’s most accomplished artists, every issue of BABYBUG is created to entertain and educate our youngest readers. BABYBUG has been the go-to choice for magazines for babies and toddlers for more than 20 years.
Spring Is Here
Little explorers can splash in puddles, feel the wind, and watch pretty petals swirling from the trees.
Parents’ Choice Gold Award: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
Parents’ Choice Silver Award: 2013, 2012, 2008
Parents’ Choice Approved: 2010, 2009
Classy Mommy Product Pick: 2009
The Perfect First Birthday Gift!
Delight the youngest people in your life (and their parents, too!) with a gift of BABYBUG, Cricket Media’s award-winning magazine for babies and toddlers from 6 months to 3 years of age. Filled with joyful stories and poems, BABYBUG holds an infant’s attention with eye-catching illustrations and entrances toddlers while it helps teach basic concepts such as numbers, colors, letters, and shapes.
BABYBUG is created for parents and grandparents to read aloud and features sturdy pages with rounded edges that are specifically sized for our youngest readers to hold in their own hands. A “Guide for Caregivers” on the last page offers read-aloud tips and child development insights to help both adults and children get the most out of each issue.
Babybug Magazine is delivered 9 times per year digitally and by mail and features:
- Advertising-free simple stories and rhymes crafted especially for children up to 3 years old.
- The beloved Kim and Carrots serial, which follows the adventures of a toddler and a trusty stuffed bunny.
- A “Guide for Caregivers” on the last page offering read-aloud tips and child development insights to help you get the most out of each issue.
- Nontoxic ink, rounded corners, and no staples making BABYBUG safe for little ones to explore on their own.
- Traditional and action rhymes, Mother Goose favorites, songs with online audio, and much, much more!