Effective: August 11, 2014; Updated June 22, 2015
I. You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services or its users in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including ePals);
- Violates any law or regulation;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to a solicitation of funds or donations (of goods) or of a solicitation that is personal or commercial in nature;
- Jeopardizes the security of your ePals and/or in2book account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log on as you on the Services);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page or portion of the Services (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code of the Services.
II. You will not use a log-in credential that you’re not authorized to use. For example, if you’re a student, this means you won’t access (or attempt to access) the account of any other person. If you’re a parent or guardian, you will only use your own child’s account or log-in credentials.
III. For any Services (or any portions of the Services) that use passwords, you agree to keep your password(s) private and you agree not disclose any passwords to any individual not authorized to receive such password(s). Do not post passwords in any public way (including on any widely-accessible Internet page or in hard copy on a bulletin board, etc).
IV. You will not register (or attempt to register) for the Services as any category of User that you do not legitimately qualify for. For example, if you’re a student, you will not register as a teacher, parent, administrator, Publisher, or any other category that may be offered now or in the future.